I have always enjoyed Valparaíso Cultural Carnival. Since its inception. Although it was an official activity, not something born in the city itself or its people, I've always really liked and I have not lost any.
Also, I had always wondered where that amount came from people who participated, moving, acting. I mean common people of the city, apart from the artists who appeared suddenly acting or dancing in the parade. Simply lovely and auspicious. In particular the number of young people involved and citizen participation achieved.
But how did it happen?? Where he enrolled or where people received the invitation to participate??
Months before the carnival I saw a small poster where invited to join the various parades of parades, but I found very few and very small and I do not really stopped to read them. Shortly after my daughter would receive the invitation to join in a completely casual encounter with a friend and the invitation. Joining her
we begin to find out about the organization. Valparaiso divided into sectors and disciplines such as dance, dance theater and theater. Each group will begin training in various activities related to street carnival. If you do not want to be a dancer can learn to be makeup or costume or make structures and cars and music. Managers and monitors many guys who have experience starting to teach others. Merging different social classes, dynamic body language, discussion of the concept. A big surprise.
Also, I had always wondered where that amount came from people who participated, moving, acting. I mean common people of the city, apart from the artists who appeared suddenly acting or dancing in the parade. Simply lovely and auspicious. In particular the number of young people involved and citizen participation achieved.
But how did it happen?? Where he enrolled or where people received the invitation to participate??
Months before the carnival I saw a small poster where invited to join the various parades of parades, but I found very few and very small and I do not really stopped to read them. Shortly after my daughter would receive the invitation to join in a completely casual encounter with a friend and the invitation. Joining her
we begin to find out about the organization. Valparaiso divided into sectors and disciplines such as dance, dance theater and theater. Each group will begin training in various activities related to street carnival. If you do not want to be a dancer can learn to be makeup or costume or make structures and cars and music. Managers and monitors many guys who have experience starting to teach others. Merging different social classes, dynamic body language, discussion of the concept. A big surprise.
Watch a video of the moments before the parade
was a tremendous experience. All groups operating in the same way and all groups were composed of very young people who are changing face to the work of the carnival, especially for identity that begins to appear strong. The use of boxes of apples to dance, music, diving in Buenos Aires culture and Chilean roots.
When everything is even more a surprise for the participants certificates specifying the number of hours of preparation and work in the global study, document issued by the National Cultural Council and signed by the Minister of the portfolio.
I wonder, Why do all these activities and how they have been under development have not been publicized more?? Why no more posters and more information on the street for people to join?? They can go everyone, not only young people can also go all sorts of people, the whole family and participate in an activity together, you just have to commit to attending rehearsals and not to fail the day of presentation.
True Cultural Carnival is also a party issue and present a paradigm. While there are people involved and prepared to rehearse with great discipline, most of the public attending is out of context, especially on the biggest stages arranged in the streets. The presentations are quite good, but the mass does not work in a cultural festival, will have fun in the mega activities but alcohol consumption and use of the streets to urinate quite shocking and insurance is a point to solve. If you do not learn self-control is a shame because they're going to put a lot of police presence and prohibitions far tougher and shut the liquor store and control the sale of beer and drinks on the street. It's a shame, but what is gained when you behave irresponsibly. Not in Rio de Janeiro mean both on the streets. There are also many more restrooms prepared everywhere.
When everything is even more a surprise for the participants certificates specifying the number of hours of preparation and work in the global study, document issued by the National Cultural Council and signed by the Minister of the portfolio.
I wonder, Why do all these activities and how they have been under development have not been publicized more?? Why no more posters and more information on the street for people to join?? They can go everyone, not only young people can also go all sorts of people, the whole family and participate in an activity together, you just have to commit to attending rehearsals and not to fail the day of presentation.
True Cultural Carnival is also a party issue and present a paradigm. While there are people involved and prepared to rehearse with great discipline, most of the public attending is out of context, especially on the biggest stages arranged in the streets. The presentations are quite good, but the mass does not work in a cultural festival, will have fun in the mega activities but alcohol consumption and use of the streets to urinate quite shocking and insurance is a point to solve. If you do not learn self-control is a shame because they're going to put a lot of police presence and prohibitions far tougher and shut the liquor store and control the sale of beer and drinks on the street. It's a shame, but what is gained when you behave irresponsibly. Not in Rio de Janeiro mean both on the streets. There are also many more restrooms prepared everywhere.
Watch a video of the parade in action.
Yet the celebration of the carnival will be positioned and growing. We empower the city that charming bohemian and artistic, but still a very local party and was intended to attract tourists. Is becoming necessary to extend the information to other places to attract more audience. There are many people in Santiago and Viña del Mar has good information. I want to see or know that there is enough information on activities in Patagonia and San Pedro de Atacama. That would ensure a flow of interesting tourist passengers would stay, eat and undertake activities in the city. A good hook to attract resources to Valparaiso. If the effect has not been as expected since no fault of the party, it is because of misinformation and little policy aggressive to attract tourists. Of course that information should be in the places where our target audience is.
Personally I really enjoy this great party and all related activities are really interesting and photo exhibitions, art, theater, lectures, etc. The production is done, people are already involved. Just need some details and really refine further promote this event.
I'm waiting for the next carnival. Leo Silva
Personally I really enjoy this great party and all related activities are really interesting and photo exhibitions, art, theater, lectures, etc. The production is done, people are already involved. Just need some details and really refine further promote this event.
I'm waiting for the next carnival. Leo Silva
0 comments:
Post a Comment