Monday, December 28, 2009

Make A Small Cartoon Movie Online

Goodbye 2009 - Welcome 2010


And he went a year!! Although

Ventures Valparaíso celebrates its first birthday of life, always in this time one begins to take stock of what was the year, a retrospective insight, see the good and bad, take a couple of accounts, pull the line pa 'sum (or pa' subtraction ??) uffff! Just this year there are passages that botaría away by burying them in the deepest oblivion, and other times they would on the pedestal of the achievements and successes. One was just starting to publish frequently in this blog. So I love to give a peek at what a little writing and reviewing some of the texts.

I think it was in April when I started this adventure to edit the "Ventures in Valparaiso and inviting them to walk through the city, setting the focus on some points which photographer or topics that I found interesting. Usually, and this way of confession, I am quite happy with the items, especially with titles and endings. It must be because my previous activity and the synthesis of a title seems so fascinating and a good finish line I am very glad. Well, I think I've got two in most texts. At least I like a lot. I have discovered a joyful article writer and not suffering.

generally write about Valparaiso, or rather, on some recurring themes in the city has caused me great pleasure. Everyone knows that particularly enjoy my work and my walks in Buenos Aires. Wanderings of writing this ... it was like go on walks but chewing the content you can get caught in the daily reading of the city. However, my aspirations are still modest. I do not intend to appear as a strong supporter of the city and its heritage or as someone who wants to climb to the position of the solutions. Actually, my idea is still put some emphasis where I think it should be put, but I do as a citizen, like any Buenos Aires, sometimes putting in writing the blog and what you hear on the street views in everyday conversations lift, murmur you get while enjoying the view through the glass of the bus.

The most exciting of all and what I expected was generated great feedback. That feedback with the view that some will leave you and turning your paper in a panel discussion in which they want to put a few ashtrays and some cafes, some in silence only to promote the space for conversation and discussion. Just

is my hobby to read and reread these comments that are left hanging in the articles. I'm surprised they still appear new comments on some of the earliest published articles.

Some of the most beloved texts and I can not resist the temptation to do this but my other children are bothered a little:

Fair Argentina Av.

Aesthetics of Ruin (A concept which I want to go deeper)

The Blessed Cursed Mall (Just enjoyed this title, but the article gave me lots of work)

Counterpoint (with videos including, but not cause much comment. What I claim as audiovisual) Temporary

(Memories of the rain and Dreaming Soul Child)

Lift Dilemma (Descend or Ascend) . Another title that I enjoyed and a good seal text. Grassroots

How it is cooked? (Great time for comments and responses that generated a mini debate on article)

Care 'Pig. (I love complete)

thanks to all who have stopped a moment to read these articles and who have stopped giving their opinion with their lines to the steps of the walk.

While the first article would invite all to walk with me and together make these Valparaíso Ventures, now I want to invite us to sit there, on any sidewalk. We sit down to watch the scenery in silence, to make everyone his account of the walk, take a breath and wait for 12 midnight.



After we know ... we will continue walking and doing these

Wanderings ... ... Valparaiso. Happy

2010. Leo Silva

0 comments:

Post a Comment