The scene is as follows: A very busy corner of town (usually in P. Montt to Valparaiso is Victoria Plaza), many people sitting and watching something while good laugh wins. At the center of it all, a very high and curious orange mime imitating pantomimes makes people stopping cars, climbing on trucks, buses, making them play their horns and the general feeling is of utter joy, laughter and improvised audience complicity with this mime suddenly attacked the city with its graceful interventions. The truth is that the connection is complete and does not cease to surprise me how talented he is the clown. Boasts histrionic multiple resources, is a dancer, is assertive and successful and has a powerful stage presence and handling and remarkable.
I laugh, I laugh heartily crouching among the public, begging me not to note that not make me a participant in one of his best jokes. I'm going home happy and with confidence having enjoyed a mime not any, but one very good, but really cool. Recalling
and laughing graces sit on the computer and googling trying to find some information and what appears is something. A great website design and a blog with your resume and a notable excerpt from a letter he sent Geraldine Chaplin, daughter of the famous Charles Chaplin.
"... you are wonderful, I remember my father very much, I think it's as if his soul to visit us." Geraldine Chaplin, actor; "Letter to Tuga" (2008)
information is beginning to show why both theatrical background. Tuga has many studies and training in mime, drama, ballet and folk fiddle. Most have completed their studies in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm surprised his background, but I looked like the Tuga had many resources and that nothing it was an amateur.
I'm going to youtube to find material in video and here are their interventions and urban street corners in several cities, several in Europe, Buenos Aires, Valparaiso, and always the same effect on the public street, the joyful surprise their everyday day surgery in orange, pantomime and street payaseo. But I also find material of their presentations as a mime on stage, not in the street but on stage. I'm surprised the book "Bad Luck" and its performance. If Geraldine Chaplin has reminded his father, brought me the memory of the great mime, the acme of mime, Marcel Marceau who had the opportunity to see at Teatro Municipal de ViƱa del Mar.
and laughing graces sit on the computer and googling trying to find some information and what appears is something. A great website design and a blog with your resume and a notable excerpt from a letter he sent Geraldine Chaplin, daughter of the famous Charles Chaplin.
"... you are wonderful, I remember my father very much, I think it's as if his soul to visit us." Geraldine Chaplin, actor; "Letter to Tuga" (2008)
information is beginning to show why both theatrical background. Tuga has many studies and training in mime, drama, ballet and folk fiddle. Most have completed their studies in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm surprised his background, but I looked like the Tuga had many resources and that nothing it was an amateur.
I'm going to youtube to find material in video and here are their interventions and urban street corners in several cities, several in Europe, Buenos Aires, Valparaiso, and always the same effect on the public street, the joyful surprise their everyday day surgery in orange, pantomime and street payaseo. But I also find material of their presentations as a mime on stage, not in the street but on stage. I'm surprised the book "Bad Luck" and its performance. If Geraldine Chaplin has reminded his father, brought me the memory of the great mime, the acme of mime, Marcel Marceau who had the opportunity to see at Teatro Municipal de ViƱa del Mar.
I still diving on the information because I've become a "fan." I find that his work is diverse and covers the cultural management, participating or being head of event activities such as street performers "Invasion Callejera" and others, and also travels and participates in meetings tireless theater. Tuga
is definitely adorable. I think it is lucky to find this character to enjoy one of his speeches. Like any good mime leaves a healthy joy in people witness their performances. In a way, everyone is transformed into better people, they go happy, caring, clownish ways, all with a smile painted on my face, surely remembering some of the occurrences of Tuga.
is definitely adorable. I think it is lucky to find this character to enjoy one of his speeches. Like any good mime leaves a healthy joy in people witness their performances. In a way, everyone is transformed into better people, they go happy, caring, clownish ways, all with a smile painted on my face, surely remembering some of the occurrences of Tuga.
on his blog. His own words and his statement of principles that support your choice:
"For the love of art in the street ...
... One of the characteristics of street arts is the abolition of the border between culture elitist
and mass culture. Is alive and immediate expression urban culture. These art forms invade the public space with a universal language, emotionally charged, accessible to all. Street arts aspire to revive the cities, or even beyond, to transform ordinary places into scenes only, thus changing human relationships. The street theater reaches a very large and diverse audience that otherwise would not necessarily to the theater. "
Rodolfo Meneses,
Tuga ... ... Just remarkable.
Leo Silva
"For the love of art in the street ...
... One of the characteristics of street arts is the abolition of the border between culture elitist
and mass culture. Is alive and immediate expression urban culture. These art forms invade the public space with a universal language, emotionally charged, accessible to all. Street arts aspire to revive the cities, or even beyond, to transform ordinary places into scenes only, thus changing human relationships. The street theater reaches a very large and diverse audience that otherwise would not necessarily to the theater. "
Rodolfo Meneses,
Tuga ... ... Just remarkable.
Leo Silva
0 comments:
Post a Comment