aimlessly. So my thoughts have raced recently and finally arriving at the port of my writings, set sail again without warning, leaving me abandoned on the deserted beach of the uninspired.
The truth is that I am scattered and I can not tie up an item when I'm dreaming the other. Serrat I feel like in that song where he tries to grab a idea to write to his loved and lost in simple, everyday details of their cigarettes, their roof without paint, and can not think of anything.
have not stopped Valparaiso things happen in this May, June and July, only those we dislike as closure of more elevators. However, I have written before about this topic in an almost prescient. I'm sorry, I looked the shoes, I light another cigarette and
... nothing ... (sigh)
I get a coffee and look him in the hand of the window. Rain today. A cold winter, very cold. A slow winter scarves, warm clothing and fogged glass. A gray winter or a sun that shines drawn but not
warms ... ... how sad sometimes often winters in Valparaiso. Seasons nostalgic songs are acoustic and cloudy atmospheres. Walking slowly and aimlessly, from the alleys to the coast. All spaces although some activity, look lonely. Absent faces, day after day led to inertia and fatigue. The Wheelwright walk from Baron to Portales with a couple of cyclists, walkers sleepwalkers still accompanied by the sound of the sea, the imposing facade of Santa Maria University is blurred in the mist, also withdrew his dream. The beach, gulls and pelicans in black and white and grayscale. Seeking
in my previous articles. I read and review. I reread the comments left by my readers enthusiasts looking for new winds blowing inspiration. Time with the slow burn of a candle, slowly, softly, a drop of sterile sperm falls on one side and thousands of raindrops slide down the window.
I'm surprised. Just a year ago I wrote a text on temporary Valparaiso , evoking, invoking them, and almost two weeks ago we had a strong, beautiful, violent, which made me run to enjoy the wind and rain on the face and of course for record video for one of my "Notes Callejeras." Curious was the driver of the group detected my intention, because without prior consultation of any conversation I reported stranding of a ship. He showed me from viewing Baron, his face the expectation of an early event. Filming, I returned to find me completely happy for matching and because a shipwreck in a storm is a situation worth watching. I had my holiday time as it asked and soaked as I returned to my computer to edit the note.
Shipwreck. So I feel now as I write these thoughts aimlessly. A drifting boat moved, beaten, covered over with salt foam, unable to fix the rudder to assist the next simple fact of stranding.
I light another cigarette. "Some day I shall seriously thinking about quitting" . I lost several minutes dreaming and seeking the next line, the next paragraph, the idea accordingly. It fits, to accompany, to follow the meaning and sounds good.
Work begins to return. Then I'll be on the street again with my passengers talking about Valparaiso, shaking hands, looked up, doing the "detailed plan"; haunting, being the magician that means taking from his cup hat, ladders, lifts, ups and downs, magical alleys, earthquakes and tides, dogs and cats, colors, doors and windows and a towering scaffold another bar table.
However, Valparaiso. You and I we looked at each other forever. I'm your devoted and loving. The reading your interlining and subtext. You, you look at me and give me your last love most remote corners. I must tell you that sometimes cost me a lot.
Valparaiso cost me, especially ...
... when I can not think of anything.
The truth is that I am scattered and I can not tie up an item when I'm dreaming the other. Serrat I feel like in that song where he tries to grab a idea to write to his loved and lost in simple, everyday details of their cigarettes, their roof without paint, and can not think of anything.
have not stopped Valparaiso things happen in this May, June and July, only those we dislike as closure of more elevators. However, I have written before about this topic in an almost prescient. I'm sorry, I looked the shoes, I light another cigarette and
... nothing ... (sigh)
I get a coffee and look him in the hand of the window. Rain today. A cold winter, very cold. A slow winter scarves, warm clothing and fogged glass. A gray winter or a sun that shines drawn but not
warms ... ... how sad sometimes often winters in Valparaiso. Seasons nostalgic songs are acoustic and cloudy atmospheres. Walking slowly and aimlessly, from the alleys to the coast. All spaces although some activity, look lonely. Absent faces, day after day led to inertia and fatigue. The Wheelwright walk from Baron to Portales with a couple of cyclists, walkers sleepwalkers still accompanied by the sound of the sea, the imposing facade of Santa Maria University is blurred in the mist, also withdrew his dream. The beach, gulls and pelicans in black and white and grayscale. Seeking
in my previous articles. I read and review. I reread the comments left by my readers enthusiasts looking for new winds blowing inspiration. Time with the slow burn of a candle, slowly, softly, a drop of sterile sperm falls on one side and thousands of raindrops slide down the window.
I'm surprised. Just a year ago I wrote a text on temporary Valparaiso , evoking, invoking them, and almost two weeks ago we had a strong, beautiful, violent, which made me run to enjoy the wind and rain on the face and of course for record video for one of my "Notes Callejeras." Curious was the driver of the group detected my intention, because without prior consultation of any conversation I reported stranding of a ship. He showed me from viewing Baron, his face the expectation of an early event. Filming, I returned to find me completely happy for matching and because a shipwreck in a storm is a situation worth watching. I had my holiday time as it asked and soaked as I returned to my computer to edit the note.
Shipwreck. So I feel now as I write these thoughts aimlessly. A drifting boat moved, beaten, covered over with salt foam, unable to fix the rudder to assist the next simple fact of stranding.
I light another cigarette. "Some day I shall seriously thinking about quitting" . I lost several minutes dreaming and seeking the next line, the next paragraph, the idea accordingly. It fits, to accompany, to follow the meaning and sounds good.
Work begins to return. Then I'll be on the street again with my passengers talking about Valparaiso, shaking hands, looked up, doing the "detailed plan"; haunting, being the magician that means taking from his cup hat, ladders, lifts, ups and downs, magical alleys, earthquakes and tides, dogs and cats, colors, doors and windows and a towering scaffold another bar table.
However, Valparaiso. You and I we looked at each other forever. I'm your devoted and loving. The reading your interlining and subtext. You, you look at me and give me your last love most remote corners. I must tell you that sometimes cost me a lot.
Valparaiso cost me, especially ...
... when I can not think of anything.
Leo Silva
0 comments:
Post a Comment