Sunday, April 17, 2011

Birthday Surprise Football

STYLE BEEF FOYOT.

I found myself suffering from the damp British back in mid-February, when one morning to open my mail I find an email from Victor . Subject: A challenge!
The content is a recipe I found in a book: "The cemetery of Prague of Umberto Eco and the whole play, word for word. Your name Côtes de veau Foyot ", which translated means Foyot beef ribs (pronounced Fuaió).
man Victor is particularly sensitive as far as food is concerned and, if he has drawn attention, is it worth it.
Pick up the glove, does not seem a difficult dish.
Upon my return, look to carry the prescription date. "Prepare to say foretaste" he says, and wants to be present at all stages of the stew, including the purchase.
I searched the recipe and I found that is contained in many recipes and cookbooks with slight variations and different pieces of meat.
need: Beef
SW 6 or 7 cm. thick. (2 fillets: 1kg 350gr.) 4 medium onions
.
100 gr. breadcrumbs.
150 gr. cheese.
50 gr. butter.
A stream of oil.
white wine.
beef broth.
Cut the onion and saute until it is transparent and place it into a source of high walls and oven safe. Season the fillets and place the onion on trying not to touch the walls of the source. Combine bread crumbs with cheese, add butter and pour over crushed it with his hands to make it compact.
Drizzle with wine and stock to arrive up to half the thickness of the meat. Place in preheated oven at 200 º C for an hour or little less, add wine and broth every you need it.
I gave a final touch of grill to sear the surface. Eating
worthy of kings, who was chef Foyot Luis Felipe de France and this dish was among the favorites of the monarch.
ended the session with a glass of good brandy pomace. Worthy of kings, come on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment