I have been pending for over a year of publication of the strawberry gazpacho that I liked both the top party ExtreGusta 2010.
The truth is that prepared it, but I dared not publish it because the color in the photo did not have the pink hue own strawberries. I repeated this year and frustration Oh!, Has gone as orange as last year. I thought cheating, repeat the picture by adding a dye-natural or artificial, for it to have an appearance not know, how true?. Then it would be wrong and one of the things I value most of this activity blogueril is authenticity, which we publish, has gone right or wrong, has gone well and they have. Or no?.
pledge my word and say the colorcito he had "live" was more "rosy" than that seen in the photos. Posts
already confessions, I recognize that I made with tomato juice bottle of the best quality. The alternative is even worse greenhouse tomatoes in cold storage. The day I take my garden tomatoes, red and chubby cheeks and hard as golf balls, not make any concession. Word.
Here is my recipe:
The white bread crumbs settled (two or three days) all free of bark. A quart of tomato juice from the best quality (the most expensive, come on) preferably glass jar.
Two green peppers.
a seedless cucumber and almost no skin. (Not to repeat).
1 / 4 kilo net of ripe strawberries.
A clove of garlic.
125 gr. about olive oil.
vinegar and salt.
cheese goat cheese.
sliced \u200b\u200bblack olives. (I have to say that manzanillas Caceres).
Chop the bread and soaked with tomato juice. Should be completely soaked.
We put in a blender, in my case the Thermomix.
add the cucumber, peppers, strawberries and garlic
We add vinegar and salt to taste, keep in mind that vinegar and strawberries are very good friends.
Whisk until a creamy paste has formed and now we are throwing the oil until we get the texture that we like. I, personally, I like rather oily.
If you have been too thick, add more tomato juice if the contraro, has been very fluid, a crumb of bread.
test and correct for salt and vinegar.
We had everything in a bowl and let rest in refrigerator for minimum of two hours.
Serve with semi-hard goat cheese and sliced \u200b\u200bblack olives. Public PD
two photos date of catch, no gimmicks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment