Sunday, November 8, 2009

Alexis Texas Do She Like Black Guys

Care 'Pig


Perhaps one of the last urban mythical legends of Valparaiso was the Head of Pig or delivered by Cara de Chancho We "Care" Pig. "

In the 70's word spread of a strange character who roamed the streets terrorizing the city at night. It was said that night he felt the unmistakable sound of a pig that went out the window. Everyone started to comment on this being that you could feel at the same time in different places. A man who had the head of a pig, which lurked in the corners of the maze Buenos Aires, a city rusty, in a dark place. It could well be that you appeared on a stairway, on the street, in an alley. Walked alone, always at night and suddenly felt a deep smell of sulfur diabolical and you could hear the sound of a pig behind you and your breathing. Turning, there was following your steps Care 'Pig.

People began to leave food on their doors in order to feed the beast and get the favor not to enter their homes. I have friends who still remember having participated in the ravines day hunts to try to locate the hideout of this being. There are still people who swear that when he was captured, the local newspaper published his picture. This urban myth has all the features of legend where many say they have heard, have felt, having participated, have finally seen the picture of the daily saving, the end of the monster.

However, it was never clear what would happen if you were with Pig Face. If you bite, if you killed, if he wishes for your speedy death, if you were devoured and your remains scattered, if you tickle or if you took the shock of your life.

never knew what he was doing finally. Just as he walked the city a man be that pig-headed elephant. Bizarro
port
Care 'Pig. Valparaiso is complete, though, this despicable creature that everyone fears.

not go to Valparaiso, I say in Viña del Mar and Santiago. Assail you, I kick you in the ground, you will want to steal everything Flaites.

My daughter is studying in a school in Viña del Mar. His teammates do not understand how they can assist the activities of the city. Come to the Carnival to Valparaiso??. Are you crazy?? Is the immediate response. It is very dangerous.

Encouraged by the latest Carnival of the Thousand Drums, I commented to a coordinator (very young) of some circuits that lives in the garden city. Carnival did not go to the Thousand Drums?? No way !!!!!! I said. I have a friend who broke a bottle over his head.

The owner of a hotel in Viña del Mar where I often find my passenger asked me if I knew anyone in the Municipality of Valparaíso.

.- For what? I asked.

: - It is a scandal how to raid in the city, all my passengers are returning stolen, slashed, etc.. The other day I went and the city is horrible, I do not know how to be a World Heritage Site. It's dirty, it was full of prostitutes on the street offering broad daylight. We parked and I wanted out of the car, I stood there terrified. We're still

Care 'Pig. You, me, the poet Morales, Samuel Leon, Dopey when I buy cigarettes every morning and signs that give me the good morning .- Let Valparaiso, but nice because the other sector, God forbid.

Care ' Mrs. pig daily with her broom sweeps the sidewalk brujil home. Care 'the pitchman Market Pig Cardonal Care' Chancho the elevator of Polanco, Care 'Chancho the boatman port Care' Pig micro driver, over a thousand young Care 'Pig parading with drums and dancing around the city to Hare Krishnas pace all Care 'Pig in Parque Italia, Care' Chancho my daughter dances with her father Care 'Pig in the Batucada.

Care is a lie that the 'Pig was captured and that his picture was exposed in a newspaper of the city. The Care 'Pig is alive, the Care' Pig are all locals and is the translation Valparaiso perfect this frightening.

Like the monster, is not entirely clear what we do to our victims, if they are stolen and eventually happens in every city in the world, if there are riots after a street party, which always happens after a football game, if you kill anyone who dares cross the borders of our city monstrous and bizarre, if we are sure omen of death or if they take the shock of his life on our streets dirty and prostitutes.

is not entirely clear.

just know that after writing this article I will go out into the street, a night walk. Walk without fear for the city because in my life I've never had anything on it, go about labyrinths in search of a bar for a drink, I'll get there later without fear. Because the Care 'Chancho me. My beautiful dress Care 'Pig, will be an omen of terror.

Oiiiiiinc !!!!!!!!!!!! Leo Silva

0 comments:

Post a Comment