STYLE OF MY PEOPLE.
At this time of year, do not complain, the grapes are digested and amortized culinary excesses (If someone dared perpetrators). Today I propose
a style pork knuckle of my people. I will not say no fat, but does not have too many: 5 gr. fat in 100 grams of shank, not bad. Nor is it to abuse it, but it is no more insane that you can eat. And in any case, no obligation and does not force anyone.
And what I say: When you prepare at home, no excess or bones. Donate one and give a good account of themselves.
Plus: It's so good!.
My first intention was to cook Iberian ham hocks, but must be recovered and, on that day, I was not the work, that came to settle for a white pork shank, which is not bad.
For deriving bought:
- A knuckle of 1650 gr.
- Two Iberian cooking spicy sausage, the spicy. (Or three, that the polite ....)
- A bofera. (For those who are not from here, a morcillita of which have no rice).
- Three or four beautiful peeled potatoes.
- A cabbage.
Then I started to do:
In a pot large enough, put cold water and deposited in it lovingly shank, both spicy sausage and black pudding (bofera in my case). When it broke to a boil, we withdrew the foam with a spoon-that's why there are, and I put the salt, reduce heat and left it for two hours. We went by adding boiling water as the need was (I think twice).
At the request of Mary Peace, I removed the little fat that floated into the pot and threw potatoes (another pinch of salt), cut the cabbage into pieces grandecillos and also added to the pot. Consider that the potatoes should be boiled about twenty minutes and cabbage from 0:15.
to eat quickly, this cold, not good.
Do it, for your dogs, they are very grateful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment