Saturday, February 19, 2011

Writing A Letter To A Cousin

IV CHRONICLES CHRONICLES FROM ENGLAND FROM ENGLAND SALAD

few days ago we got back to England. This year, with the wedding, we had to abandon the trip in November and have now come. In the end we do not care, it is to spend some time with our children and everything else, it goes.
The first two days of being here we have not gone anywhere except to take a few pints at the nearest pub. Yesterday, Friday, we went for a walk and see if we bought a slow cooker, with the fans that I'm catching the Sephardic cooking, the casting was missing. I've been told here are much cheaper and look for the brand name "Crock-Pot," which are the best and the inventors of the system.
So far today we went to Leicester-clothes shopping and stuff, which I told you at the time that Leicester is like London, but much cheaper.
In return, we have entered Leamington Spa for dinner. What we have done in a Lebanese restaurant, things are very rich, I'll tell you. By the way, I spent a cold as hell.
As you know, one of the problems I have here is the English keyboard, well, I devised a trick to violate the system: a word processor I hit the five accented vowels, signs of opening question and wonder and lert "ñ" taken from any text in Castilian that I caught in the internet (eg ables), then using the "replace" (which in English says "Replace") arrange everything as you can well see.
If I am a genius.

0 comments:

Post a Comment