Sunday, February 13, 2011

Oral Rehydration Salt Sugar

III. Knuckle

I think there is universal dish salads. They are light, source of vitamins and provide few calories.
They range from the simple (a leaf lettuce) to more complex. Often the only difference is the dressing. When we are in England, always carry small bottles of oil in the bag because never put it there, but rare is the dish that brings your vegetable garnish.
never lacking in Portugal. Anywhere you go to eat, I always bring a plate of salad, ask or not, traditional dressing with oil, vinegar and salt.
They come in vegetables, fruits, vegetables ... raw, boiled ... I have seen somewhere between gazpacho salad included. In realidasd is. A liquid salad.
Some are cold, warm or temperate. I suppose no hot plate can be considered a salad.
The dressings, he said, are the most unique salads, mainly salt and vinegar. This can be explained logic and on another occasion go into it further. Valen all kinds of sauces, mayonnaise, all-i-oli, Worcester, soybean and mustard are common. The shelves of food stores are full of salad dressings, and I say if you go through the stores, "gourmet" or "delicatessen."
The salad I suggest today we had dinner with some friends, good friends, I mean, a few days ago. Apparently quite normal, we discovered little by little a set of flavors that were, in principle, difficult to identify. I've been mulling over several days and finally I managed to decipher it.
Now I have put name. Suggestions are welcome.
For two people or a romantic dinner by candlelight, tomorrow is Valentine's Day.
A bag of vegetable sprouts. (As my friend Peter , no loss is the most expensive).
A piece of papaya, peeled, cut into squares. Fried Corn
(Kikos) ground in the mortar. Middle
cammember cheese grilled golden. (Or goat cheese) Dressing
handle:
Two tablespoons of mango pulp.
Two tablespoons of olive oil. Media
tablespoon of vinegar.
salt.
Place vegetables in a bowl, peel and cut the papaya, kikos crush in a mortar and add to salad. Prepare
dressing with two tablespoons of mango pulp (I buy canned), vinegar, oil and salt.
Pour over salad and stir.
cammenber Cut in half crosswise and place the grill to brown. Place it over the salad and serve.
As for Valentine's Day, I propose to go around: Three hundred and sixty four days of dinners by candlelight and each year to rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment