Monday, March 21, 2011

Dichloromethane And Quinine

. 200

We'll see. Who does not have an "Friend of the soul of life"? . A friend who announces his view with two days notice, which is "passing" and "how well we eat together." Orencio
My friend is one of those. Announces his visit in advance. We met doing "national service" and have not lost touch cuarentaytantos in the following years.
Not that occur very often, almost three years since I appeared here and I have to say is always welcome. Always comes with time assessed, just to eat, drink coffee, rest a moment and get the hell out.
not ask for anything, only "suggests" that this "seafood cocktail that leaves you so well" and beef steak "so good your land. "is also true that never forgets to bring a" little wine, Gran Reserva, from time spent by some wineries, one of Ribeiro and Albariño and some candy for the nuns of a convent that only he knows and I can not prove.
me I wish I could prepare the salad with fresh seafood, here has to be frozen, sorry. Instead, vegetables are the gardener or I can buy to collect them from my own garden and that is priceless.
bought:
A couple of feet of octopus and cooked.
A bag of Galician mussels cooked vacuum packed. I chose the most beautiful. A handful
prawn and a shrimp that cooked them myself.
few knives.
prepared it with the vinaigrette:
A tomato.
A piece of red pepper.
A piece of green pepper.
A piece of onion.
Two tablespoons of sherry vinegar, eight aceitre tablespoons olive oil and a pinch of salt.
Preparation: Cut the octopus
sliced \u200b\u200bwith scissors.
Remove the mussels from their shells by choosing the most attractive.
Cook the shrimp and prawns in plenty of salted boiling water for one minute, cooled rapidly in ice water, peel. Skip
blades in a pan with a little oil until they open, remove the shells. Peel
and seed tomatoes. Cut into cubes (concasée). Cut with the same criteria peppers and onion.
In a bowl, add the vinegar, salt and oil. Stir, add the vegetables.
In a bowl, or on individual plates, place the seafood in a more or less artistic. Vegetables in the center and drizzle with the vinaigrette.
If only to see the face of Orencio satisfaction, it is worth making the recipe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment