Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Monica Roccaforte Full

Liquids 2011 DUST SWEET COM Lagareiros Murr. THREE WOMEN

After much consideration, I decided to leave the name of the recipe as stated in the menu (A ement) from where I ate for the first time: The restaurant Maresol in Consolação, right next the strong and less than twenty meters from the shore of the Atlantic.
And that is a recipe name as "miller style octopus with potatoes punch" does not sound good.
Because, let's see: Dust is octopus Lagareiro is the man who works in a mill and murro, punch. It's called "à Lagareiro" for the generous amount of oil that is poured and potatoes to punch, because, once cooked, give them a blow with the fist closed to open. With the first blow, you do nothing, the second, crush the potatoes and the third already have caught the measure and, from there and all are perfectly (or so).
recipe I will give me and I will not put any links because you might find that very worthy ladies (or gentlemen not so worthy) say things like this: "Andavo com um bom apetite of dust ..." . That as you do not have a dictionary at hand, you see a shock and wonder, "Where did I get myself?". If by contrast, have a dictionary handy, you will read: "I felt like a good octopus ...". And is not the same. Sure.
../../../../../..
I feel like I had a good octopus when I was on the shelf of my super fish emergency tray freshly cooked octopus, "he said vacuum packaging, with three legs (tentacles) of the animal and, although the price was through the roof, I thought that we deserved it caprice. Then they passed the vegetable rack, grabbed a bag of new potatoes special to do in the microwave (3 minutes).
Other ingredients commonly found at home.
I did a drawing a charcoal grill in the fireplace. You can make the barbecue, electric grill, the grill or grill in the oven.

Ingredients:
few octopus legs. (Or an octopus ration per person).
Three or four potatoes per person.
few cloves of garlic.
A straw of cilantro. (It's your thing, but it parsley as a pet.)
A prudent amount of olive oil. (That "or Lagareiro" is taking a holiday).
pinch of vinegar. (Both no less).
few flakes of Maldon salt. (Because you have no salt foam Rio Maior. Right?).

Cook the octopus in the usual way. Let stand. Separate the legs
one to one Go out eight?. And roasting on the grill until they catch a tan.
Meanwhile, prepare the potatoes in the microwave, boiled or steamed. Let them tune. Break the potatoes with a gentle tapping. (I put my hand open on the potato with the fingers on the tabletop, then beating his hand gently Huh? - To crush the potatoes lightly.) It takes a little oil over, you put some Maldon salt flakes and fall in the oven until golden brown skin.
Prepare a vinaigrette with the vinegar, oil, some salt, sliced \u200b\u200bgarlic and finely chopped cilantro.
artistically ingredients are placed in a dish and watered with the vinaigrette. Eat immediately, this cold is not good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment