LOBSTER SOUP TO THE ANDY WARHOL.
These days we Cáceres an exhibition with 41 works by Andy Warhol . I will not get to appreciate his work, I am not an art critic, but the fact is that he knew perfectly portray the American way of life.
is serving attractive for tourism. When we went to see the exhibition, some tourists came Navarre "Dépam-Plon" who had come here to see the exhibition "To eat, of course, in Atrium."
exposure is located in the palace of the Becerra, a huge mansion S. XV.
The 41 works come from his studio "The Factory", and some are signed by Piero HIPS.
It describes the famous "electric chair" in which Warhol used to sit to watch horror movies (and in which Polansky roasted filet to check its operation), pictures Marilyn Monroe and Mick Jagger and, of course, one of the most famous pictures of your collection: Campbell's Soups.
I got inspired and decided to prepare a dish Based on the famous soup.
I went through and bought a can of lobster bisque (claims to be a lobster composition is present in 7%), a can of cockles of the mark, a carton of fish and shellfish broth (also with the seal of the house) and a bag of shrimp (of course, frozen, must not make any concessions). Rice already had it at home.
in a pot or pan put some olive oil and in him a cup of rice per person, sauté 'until it sounds like sand, "said my mother. Then I poured the broth over rice seafood when it began to boil, I opened the can of lobster bisque Campbell'sy mark with Careful not to splash, pour the contents into the pot. I opened the can of clams and added the stock. I pulled to dissolve while the lobster bisque and simmer for 15 minutes. At that time I took the cockles and shrimp without thawing. Two minutes and ... clever.
Word of honor: He was good. Very good.
0 comments:
Post a Comment